Subject: [Leica] OT - images of government installations
From: timatherton at theedge.ca (Tim Atherton)
Date: Sat May 8 17:47:23 2004

Somewhere recently I read (online...? magazine...?) about a website run buy
a guy (successful businessman/millionaire?) where he posts images, plans,
satellite photos etc of government installations and locations that the
government would rather we didn't see - all from legitimate sources, public
satellite photos, FOI requests etc.

Of course now I can't remember where I read it or what the site was (it
wasn't your usual area 51 type thing - it was rather more laconic and down
to earth than that)

Strike a chord with anyone?

tim

Replies: Reply from david_degner at yahoo.com (David Degner) ([Leica] OT - images of government installations)