Subject: [Leica] PAW 19 dlridings
From: daniel.ridings at muspro.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon May 10 01:24:26 2004

It's a busy time now (I'll get to that) ... and this first shot was one of
the many I took and my walks back and forth to the office in Oslo:

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2004/19.html

It was the light on the new spring leaves that attracted me. That clean
green would have been better in color ... but ... I'm just going to have
to get a digital that I konk around all the time.

Anyway, on my way home from Oslo on Friday I just happened to pass by a
camera store, they just happened to have a large stock of used cameras
that the Norwegian "FBI" (rikskrim) had traded in, so the price just
happened to be incredibly low (around 150 USD), and I just happened to
loose my will-power and got stupid, and when I got home in Sweden, my MOM
just happened to be there, so I just had to try it out (even though it was
late):

MOM:
http://www.dlridings.com/paw2004/19alt.html
Nikon F90X (= N90s in the US).

Now I didn't really remember it was mother's day until I read the LUG and
by then it was too late. She's out cutting the grass now, so I've still
got some time to think of something to save my skin. Damn, and Jim on the
RUG even mentioned this ahead of time. I'll figure out something ...

Daniel

Replies: Reply from daniel.ridings at muspro.uio.no (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] PAW 19 dlridings)
Reply from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] PAW 19 dlridings)