Subject: [Leica] More Costumers...
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Mon May 10 06:50:20 2004

Ummm. since you asked:   I think you need to edit this set _way_  down, then
look at them, do a little processing to the color, straighten out  some
horizons, and look critically at the set before you show it again.   The soccer
fields in the bkgd were unsettling, given your theme.
---
It mostly looks like the poses were the main thought in the set.  Just  my
opinion.
---
By the way, which is the wife and which the concubine?  Looks like  they left
you out of the picture a couple times.
--
SonC
_http://www.sonc.com_ (http://www.sonc.com)