Subject: [Leica] PAW Week 19 (Warning--Children!)
From: grduprey at rockwellcollins.com (grduprey@rockwellcollins.com)
Date: Mon May 10 11:40:40 2004

Number 2 is a great action shot, A Keeper.

Gene

|---------+-------------------------------------------------------->
|         |           Ron Price <ron-price@curiousrobot.com>       |
|         |           Sent by:                                     |
|         |           lug-bounces+grduprey=rockwellcollins.com@leic|
|         |           a-users.org                                  |
|         |                                                        |
|         |                                                        |
|         |           05/09/2004 12:34 PM                          |
|         |           Please respond to Leica Users Group          |
|         |                                                        |
|---------+-------------------------------------------------------->
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                         |
  |       To:       <lug@leica-users.org>                                                   |
  |       cc:                                                                               |
  |       Subject:  [Leica] PAW Week 19 (Warning--Children!)                                |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

They're not my children, though, so I feel no shame...

My week 19 PAW:

http://curiousrobot.com/PAWPics/week19.html

And another item I'd like opinions on:

http://curiousrobot.com/Extras/worksornot.html

It was one of those situations where I got excited when I saw it on the
contact sheet, but then when I scanned it full-sized, I thought, "Oh well,
possibly-great shot marred by technical imperfection," and never touched it
again. Then the other day, a friend of mine (himself a photographer who
knows and values technical skills) saw this in my file browser and loved
the
shot despite its imperfections. I'm curious as to what others out there
think of this... Is it worth doing something with, or just a sloppy
snapshot?

Any thoughts on either of these shots are, as always, appreciated...

Ron