Subject: [Leica] used photo books.
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Mon May 10 12:07:30 2004

This thread is really funny - because I have a pair of old U.S. Camera
annuals down stairs that my son dug up somewhere. One's from the late
30s, and the other is - I'll have to check later - but either '43 or 42.

It's fascinating looking at the war coverage, and comparing it to modern
photo journalism....we've come a long, long way.....