Subject: [Leica] Best known photo ?
From: feli at creocollective.com (Feli di Giorgio)
Date: Mon May 10 15:17:33 2004

On Mon, 2004-05-10 at 15:00, TTAbrahams@aol.com wrote:
>  The Eddie Adams shot of the killing of the prisoner

Several years ago I saw an interview with the officer in the picture who
actually shot the guy. I can't remember exactly what he said, but the
background story was something about that they had just caught him
executing several civilians or something. I think they said he was part
of the secret police etc., I just can't remember. Regardless it's a
pretty shocking piece and just goes to illustrate what a bloody mess war
really is.

Feli

--
Feli di Giorgio