Subject: [Leica] Best known photo ?
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Tue May 11 07:05:41 2004

Actually, not at all a comparably situation or event.

Gen. Loan acted out of rage and passion, at the height of the Tet
Offensive. He certainly violated our concepts of 'proper behavior' in
war time, but...What he did was far different from the carefully
calculated, I will bet fully sanctioned by higher authorities, gross
violations of the Geneva Conventions in a non-battle situation.

B. D.