Subject: [Leica] any LUGgers in Natchitoches
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue May 11 14:41:27 2004

Gene asked:

 > You will have to excuse this Igornant 'Merican, but isn't Canada a part
of
> the United Kingdom? ;-)<<<<<<<<<<

Oh no mon ami, we are a sovereign Nation unto our own as you are!

We are part of what's known as a Member of the Commonwealth Countries which
at one time was the British Empire now we stand as our own and the Queen as
such is more of a figurehead.

>>>the United Kingdom?<<<<<

Is really England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales. As also countries in the
Commonwealth like Canada.

ted

Replies: Reply from DouglasMSharp at netscape.net (Douglas M. Sharp) ([Leica] any LUGgers in Natchitoches)