Subject: [Leica] 3 images...sortapaw
From: DouglasMSharp at netscape.net (Douglas M. Sharp)
Date: Tue May 11 16:11:04 2004

Steve,
I Really like "pretend", "in my room"  has, for me, something slightly
ominous or disturbing about it, "nightly news" is a pleasant picture of
a pleasant
looking young man, beyond that I don't think it's in the same class with
the other two shots (or any of your other stuff I've seen recently).
Douglas