Subject: [Leica] Time to Hit the Books...There's A Lot More to Surrealism than a Dali Painting
From: buzz.hausner at verizon.net (Buzz Hausner)
Date: Wed May 12 14:55:06 2004

"Running into" a concept and understanding a concept are two different
experiences.  Those of us who equate surrealism with the paintings of
Salvador Dali need to spend more time studying the photographs by the
surrealist masters and a whole lot more time reading the works of the
surrealist theorists.

	Buzz Hausner