Subject: [Leica] Best known photo ?
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Wed May 12 15:05:13 2004

Indeed.

-----Original Message-----
From: lug-bounces+bdcolen=earthlink.net@leica-users.org
Saganich, Christopher/Medical Physics
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2004 5:51 PM
To: Leica Users Group
Subject: RE: [Leica] Best known photo ?

B.D,
Key word.  Artist.  Majority of folks don't believe in surrealism, or
only associate it with melting clocks and giant penis heads on the
beach.  The subtlety or interplay of surrealism and reality are often
missed, or called post modern.  It's too bad that personal reality has
been so compromised for so many people that surrealism seems part of the
modern landscape.

Chris Saganich