Subject: [Leica] There's A Lot More to Photography than Cat Litter
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Wed May 12 16:31:20 2004

In a message dated 5/12/2004 6:19:48 PM Central Daylight Time,
buzz.hausner@verizon.net writes:
Okay then, Sonny, wipe that silly smiley off my last post.  I stand by
what I wrote.  Leica cameras are essential to the practice of surrealist
photography.  Why are you getting all het up about this, Sonny, and why
are you taking it so personally?

    Buzz
-----
Sorry, I still don't get the connection.  As I said before, I am a shallow
bumpkin.  I'm not taking it personally.  I'm not even het up, whatever that is.

-----
I don't do surrealist photography with my Leica, whatever that is.  I just
take pictures, and enjoy doing it.
----

By the way, a person I know has a Dali original. She has it hanging near the
sink so she can enjoy it while she's washing dishes.
---

Sonny

Replies: Reply from buzz.hausner at verizon.net (Buzz Hausner) ([Leica] There's A Lot More to Photography than Cat Litter)
Reply from feli at creocollective.com (Feli di Giorgio) ([Leica] There's A Lot More to Photography than Cat Litter)