Subject: [Leica] Digital contacs :-(
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed May 12 17:06:41 2004

B. D. Colen said to my...
> It's pretty damn easy to make contacts using Photoshop. Number the
> sheets, number the disk - bingo - contacts and negs....<<<<<

OK, so you are saying I can make a contact sheet as easy as numbering a disk
and opening the page with all the pictures on the screen and
click............ "Print!"

And I'll have a contact sheet?

I've been filing a digi shoot by date and number and that particular shoot
of images is available through "Browser" so I can make a contact sheet
through this system?
ted

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Digital contacs :-()
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Digital contacs :-()