Subject: [Leica] Ecriture Automatique Is Kind of What They Had In Mind
From: timatherton at theedge.ca (Tim Atherton)
Date: Wed May 12 18:00:45 2004

> At 04:41 PM 5/12/2004 -0600, you wrote:
> >Republicans, Dadaists Declare War On Art:
> >

> >N.C. Senator Jesse Helms and Dadaist Tristan Tzara issue a joint
> statement.
> >WASHINGTON, DC--Citing the "proliferation of immoral and
> offensive material
> >throughout America's museums and schools,"
>
> I haven't checked yet, but this has got to be the Onion!!

Yep - Julia got me the best of the onion 2002 out of the library when she
was there the other day - hilarious ("Alec Baldwin secretes own hair
gel"!) - I just wish I could find the one story they used one of my pix
for - I love putting The Onion as one of my clients/credits on my bio. One
of our PDIers sold a pic the National Enquirer a couple of years back - once
I have that my professional career will be complete... :-)

tim