Subject: [Leica] Best known photo ?
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Wed May 12 19:57:45 2004

HAYZEUSHKEEEERIST, Mathew - It IS journalism. It WAS journalism. It was
taken as a photo of a soldier dying in combat. PERIOD.

The question isn't failure or success - it's truth or lie. LIE. IF the
photo was faked, it was and is a LIE, because it purported to be REAL,
and it has always been held up as such.

But this conversation has gotten ridiculous, as it has been established
that the photo is real.