Subject: [Leica] Did a Single Photograph or Two Stop the War In Viet Nam?
From: kokoczkaphotography at hotmail.com (Philip Kokoczka)
Date: Thu May 13 04:22:12 2004

I was in college at the time and I was #001 in the first draft lottery (14
September - fatefull date), and rather than be drafted I immediately joined
the army but was rejected when I went for my physical at Fort Wayne in
Detroit. Although I never new it, it was determined that I had severely flat
feet - which my mother, after that very date, was eternally grateful for.
Phil (long time lurker - infrequent contributor)