Subject: [Leica] Lee friedlander is cooler than bono
From: feli at creocollective.com (Feli di Giorgio)
Date: Thu May 13 14:58:36 2004

On Thu, 2004-05-13 at 14:37, marko1976@excite.com wrote:
> I agree Lee Friedlander is much more exciting than Bono. Where is this happening? I would love to meet Lee, who is one of my fav photographers. I would say this is pretty rare for him to do.
>
> Marko

Try this.

Run up to Lee Friedlander and ask him to sign an autograph for you. When
Friedlander is done signing 'notice' Bono waiting to also be asked for
an autograph. Turn to him with a surprised (yet puzzled) look on your
face and then innocently ask him if he's also someone famous.
8-)

He'll either laugh or you'll be thrown out.

Ok, ok, that's mildly evil. Bono appears to be a good guy trying to do
some good in the world, but would be interesting to see the reaction.
Regardless of the outcome you'll have a good story to tell.

Make sure you get a picture.
;-)

Feli