Subject: [Leica] Photographers page for FOM2: AT LAST
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Sat May 15 01:42:27 2004

G'day all,

3 days of solid work has finally got me to the place I was hoping to be
3 years ago. There is now a comprehensive list of the photographers who
are working on the Family of Man 2 project, liked to their biographies.
Go and check it out and let me know if I need to make any changes.

If you wish to add your portrait to the profile page let me know. If
you want to create a "better" page than the rather simple one I've put
up I will not be insulted. All you have to do is create the html page,
name it "your name.html" and I can replace the one I've made with your
one.

Thanks to Wayne for nagging me to finally finish doing this huge job of
filing, checking, cross checking, searching, cleaning up, creating and
publishing. I really have been meaning to do this for a long time. With
280 photographers now registered with the project, there is a lot of
room for error, SO PLEASE DO NOT TAKE OFFENSE IF I'VE MADE A MISTAKE.
I'm happy to fix it and it was not done as a slight, merely as a slip
of the keyboard. So check your own details and get back to me if we
need to update your

e-Mail address
homepage
personal profile