Subject: [Leica] New stuff
From: DouglasMSharp at netscape.net (Douglas M. Sharp)
Date: Sun May 16 11:24:47 2004

Hi all,
I've just finished uploading a few things to the Gallery (all pretty low
resolution, I only got my new scanner yesterday, so I'm
still just playing with it until I get used to it and stuff my machine
with big files)

http://www.leica-gallery.net/dm-sharp/folder-6297.html
These are mainly shot with a 12mm CV lens and cropped to panorama format
or left as they were, a couple were done with the 15mm.

http://www.leica-gallery.net/dm-sharp/folder-6298.html
Some bits ond bobs of old stuff

As ever, I would appreciate any comments,

Douglas