Subject: [Leica] OT: Science experiment
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard F. Man)
Date: Sun May 16 15:58:20 2004

DELETE if not interested. Sorry. Please discard after 11:59PM May 17th, 2004.
***
My kid needs to do a simple science project, so we decide to test the
Coriolis Effect empirically. Since we can't fly all over the world, this is
where the network communities come in. So if you would indulge me, please
fill a "reasonable" size drain with a gallon of water. After the water
settles down, open the drain and send me the following info:

- time of day of the experiment
- how long does it take for the water to drain
- which direction does it turn
- your location (city, state, country, and if possible geographical
measurements would be great)

I guess part of the experimental data would also be how many gallons of
water are wasted :-) Thank you for your indulgence.

use richard@imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] OT: Science experiment)
Reply from sdp35 at cwazy.co.uk (sdp35) ([Leica] OT: Science experiment)