Subject: [Leica] Scanning silver halide films - which one scans best? - OT
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Mon May 17 17:50:28 2004

Ah, but that limitation is one of the real draw backs to digital - and
being able to select the film whose look you most like is one of the
advantages of shooting film.

Again, I just don't get all the whining about scanning and film
types...Tri-X, Fuji Acros, Delta 3200 -throw it in the neg holder and
scan it....period.