Subject: [Leica] Best Lenses To Take To Honolulu and Ties to London
From: buzz.hausner at verizon.net (Buzz Hausner)
Date: Tue May 18 02:43:59 2004

This question again?  David, this is not a question anybody can answer
for you.  Even if we knew what you owned and your shooting style, you
are still the only one who can judge what suits your photographic
interest, capabilities and needs, and what kit suits your traveling
capabilities.  Do you travel with a Sherpa?  Are you a detail kind of
guy?  Love sweeping landscapes?  Flowers?  Birds?  People?  Do the
analysis yourself and then YOU decide what to pack and then come back
and show us the pictures.  And before you ask about film and airport
security, please check the archives for this over-extensively covered
topic.

Now, having said that, I'm going to London in December, what color bow
ties should I take?

	Buzz Hausner