Subject: [Leica] Boston LUGer in the news
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Tue May 18 11:20:13 2004

Ditto, Phong. I know that I've said this before, but it bears repeating
- I am absolutely convinced that 50 years from now Michael's Big Dig
work will be the 21st century equivalent of Lewis Hine's Empire State
Building project. Not only is Hintlian an outstanding photographer, but
he has had the vision to approach the Big Dig as a work of men, men who
would be gone and forgotten when the last part of the project is
finished. But men whose contribution is now immortalized by his
photographs.

B. D.