Subject: [Leica] Best Lenses To Take To Honolulu
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Tue May 18 13:02:19 2004

Naw - Point and shoots have had zooms for how long, and they don't weigh
much. The mass market popularity of digital is due to the fact that the
camera owner doesn't have to buy film, can crank out his prints at home
with nothing more than a $100 color printer - if he wants to - and can
not only get instant feedback when shooting, but can email the lousy
pics to Aunt Edith in Des Moines...

Back to tri-elmars... ;-)