Subject: [Leica] 50mm lenses should be compulsory.
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Wed May 19 04:56:59 2004

Hmm,a fine line of definitions here but in practice, I hold with Buzz. I
usually work with just three lenses, on the M6;  a 15c/v, a 35 summi, and a 135
elmarit (woof)  I have a 90, but somehow it is not extreme enough fo me most
times, and if  traveling light, it stays behind.
--
My favorite thing to do when I have a lens new to me is to go out with that
lens alone and try to find shots that suit it.  As Buzz says, the discipline

SonC
http://www.sonc.com

In a message dated 5/19/2004 6:32:47 AM Central Daylight Time,