Subject: [Leica] Documentary Photography Book Review
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Wed May 19 05:12:33 2004

B. D. Colen wrote:
> And btw - I would recommend to anyone looking for any trends in the
> current election ruckus the Boston Glove OpEd this a.m. written by none
> other than the CEO of John Hancock Financial Services...If this doesn't
> send subzero chills down Karl Rove's spine, he is not the genius he's
> made out to be. ;-)

I tried to look up for the piece you mentioned on the on-line version
(www.boston.com), but couldn't find the article.  But I was dismayed
to find editorial mispelled in 2 different places (edittorial, with 2 t's).

- Phong

Replies: Reply from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] Documentary Photography Book Review)