Subject: [Leica] Documentary Photography Book Review
From: abridge at dcn.org (Adam Bridge)
Date: Wed May 19 11:02:07 2004

On 5/19/04 <timatherton@theedge.ca (Tim Atherton)> thoughtfully wrote:

>in tribute to your interest in current affairs - he is the puppet master who
>has his hand up Dubya
>
>tim

I sorta see that, not as current affairs, but as a more pop-culture interest in
who is manipulating the media these days.

It IS fun to try to figure out what magic words and tricky phrases that have
come out of the latest round of focus groups, however. Sigh, a game I frequently
play.

The sad truth is that I have changed political parties since the combination of
the current administration and what passes for the Republican Party in
California (harbinger of the former) has turned my stomach and I'm actively
doing anything I can to remove the current administration from office. I was
always from the Rockerfeller wing of the Republican Party anyway.

AB

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Documentary Photography Book Review)
Reply from timatherton at theedge.ca (Tim Atherton) ([Leica] Documentary Photography Book Review)