Subject: [Leica] The "discipline" of using only one lens
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Wed May 19 22:07:42 2004

Actually you duct tape(this can be the black kind or even the rare German
Black kind) 2 bodies at the baseplates. Now you only have 3 straps to use.
Flip the camera over when one runs out of film.

Then curse frantically when all cameras are out of film and you can't get
the German Black tape off quick enough!

Oh yeah, all 5 bodies can have a 50mm lens. One summilux, elmar, summicron(2
versions - have to at least use the 70's version), and one DR summicron.

Chris