Subject: [Leica] Twelve toes!
From: sonc at aol.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Thu May 20 06:27:40 2004

One day  we were having our Thursday treat breakfast at  Shipley's Donut
Shop,  and I remarked to Joey, the owner and maker of donuts, that the
bearclaw toes were the best part, and why did they only have five
appendages?

The next week, he presented us with some special bearclaws, and has been
making them for Kathy and me nearly every Thursday for five years, (one
benefit of living in a small town.)  Oh yeah, when we aren't going to be
there, we have to notify him in advance!

http://www.sonc.com/bearclaw.htm

more shots at:

http://www.sonc.com/shipley/

Regards,
Sonny Carter

http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, LA USA
Oldest Continuous settlement in the Louisiana Purchase

Replies: Reply from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] Twelve toes!)