Subject: [Leica] What's the worst, most evil, insulting,villinous four letter wor d you know?
From: timatherton at theedge.ca (Tim Atherton)
Date: Thu May 20 11:59:55 2004

How long since the pic was published (by you?)

if less than 90 days... register the image at the copyright.

then send them a lawyers letter demanding they take it down and remind them
of the  $150,000 in statutory damages. Also send a copy/email a copy to
their ISP telling them you are including them.

If not, send them a letter like that anyway - but just bluster... In fact a
stern legal sounding letter to the ISP pointing out copyright violation will
often do the trick

tim