Subject: [Leica] What's the worst, most evil, insulting, villinous four letter wor d you know?
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Thu May 20 12:01:29 2004

Totally uncool.  And to add insult to injury, when I went to that person's
page there are other people asking her (?) for permission to use the image!!

(I assume you've tried the site owner as well as this "ibleedforyou" person?)

How about asking our German friends for some help here?  They can combine
ALL of the evil, insulting, etc four letter words into one great big
uber-insult in a way that we English speakers can only dream about.