Subject: [Leica] Documentary Photography Book Review
From: jblack at ambio.net (John Black)
Date: Thu May 20 18:55:00 2004

B.D.Colen replies, predictably:

> utter...what is the term I'm reaching for? Oh, that's it, reactionary
> asshole. No smiley.
>
> B. D.

What, no faciest or nazi as long as we're calling names? I guess I've finely
made it to that not so small club of persons that BD calls an a*****e.

BD, I've watched you torment people on here that you don't like, for
whatever reason, for a couple of years now and, unlike them, do not plan to
unsubscribe because of your bad manners.  You are nothing but a schoolyard
bully and I can handle that by filtering your posts to deleted items.  You
no longer have anything to say that I wish to hear.

JB

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Documentary Photography Book Review)
Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Documentary Photography Book Review)