Subject: [Leica] One year of PAWs!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu May 20 21:22:58 2004

Jim McIntyre succeeded:

> Well, almost one year ago I stumbled across the LUG and began reading the
> posts in the archives. Then I subscribed and started getting slews of
email,
> some of them about Leicas. But some of them referred to PAW projects. What
> an interesting concept, thought I, and attempted to start the same thing.
> Feeling bold, I then posted my site link to the LUG, daring to open my
self
> up to the world's Leica masters....<<<<<<<

Hi Jim, Mon ami,
a great big congratulations well done! It's interesting to look at the work
of 52 PAWS and see frame after frame of very interesting and in some cases,
creative seeing of captured moments by one photographer.

Damn fine work.

ted

Message from mcintyre at ca.inter.net (Jim McIntyre) ([Leica] One year of PAWs!)