Subject: [Leica] Best Lenses To Take To Honolulu
From: frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Fri May 21 05:12:31 2004

I've a security person very concerned that my M6
didn't have an "on" switch. The individual did not
believe that it was possible to make a working camera
which didn't need switching on. It wasted a lot of
time.Frank

 --- Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
wrote: > I had (good-humored) problems in Harare,
Zimbabwe in