Subject: [Leica] Coffee shop
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri May 21 11:04:29 2004

Sonny mon ami old buddy,
You gotta stay away from that high octane coffee!!!!!!!! :-) Like even a
little hit of single malt between the cups might slow you down a bit. ;-)

If yer doin' the Tin Cup again leave your wallet and all other monies at
home and take just enough change for 1 CUP! :-) And refuse all free fill
up's or see if they'll give you a rain check on one for another day ...."FOR
ONE CUP ONLY!" ;-)

Whew like the heart must have been going like a race horse around a table.
:-)

ted

Carter" <sonc@aol.com>