Subject: [Leica] Take off, eh!
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Fri May 21 11:40:23 2004

Very nice, Peter.  A good combo of photo and caption.

I see why you have trouble deciding...I like the first one better for the
more OOF background with less clutter around the bird and the "speaking" by
the bird.  I like the second one better for the "aircraft only" sign and
the bird taking off mirroring the plane taking off.  I think my ideal
version would have shallow DOF, with the bird and plane sharp, the sign
visible and legible (but not sharp), and nothing beyond the water in the
background.  Very helpful, I know!

I think overall, number 1, perhaps cropped to get rid of the non-water
background and the pier. Maybe out of context would be even more amusing.

Thanks for showing,
Aaron

Message from mcintyre at ca.inter.net (Jim McIntyre) ([Leica] Take off, eh!)