Subject: [Leica] A visit to Alcatraz
From: lists at heninger.org (Wade Heninger)
Date: Fri May 21 16:53:26 2004

I had a chance to visit the Bay Area recently (after living there for years)
and some of the other visitors *really* wanted to go out to Alcatraz.  I'd
only been once, years before, and was more than happy to play tour guide.
Of course, I was mostly looking forward to shooting a few rolls.  Which I
did.

And, funny enough, here are a few pictures

http://heninger.org/gallery/2004/alcatraz

Enjoy

h e n i n g e r  p h o t o g r a p h i k

http://heninger.org

Replies: Reply from mcintyre at ca.inter.net (Jim McIntyre) ([Leica] A visit to Alcatraz)