Subject: [Leica] First Attempt at recreating O.W. Links Lighting
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri May 21 18:54:16 2004

Douglas,
You have a lot of the look of a Links shot.  However, he said evily,
Links typically lit up half a town to the point that it looked like
daylight.  So, back up a bit, buy about 10 more CT4's, and light up the
whole place.

Actually, I am a bit impressed by what you have done.  Keep up the train
shots.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com