Subject: [Leica] FS Friday 052104
From: woc2 at earthlink.net (Bill O'Connell)
Date: Fri May 21 20:42:28 2004

Looking for a Leica Point and Shoot Film camera?  At a friends today and
found that there were about 1/2 a dozen new in box C1 Kits.  The C1 has a
Vario-Elmar f4-10.5 38-105 mm ASPH with two aspherical lens surfaces.  Low
net was 375, can be yours for 300 + actual shipping.  The kit includes the
camera, strap, leather case, battery, and fresh roll of Agfa color print
film.  If you are interested, drop me a line and I will put you in contact.

For those looking for a digital Point and Shoot, there is one remaining
Olympus C-750, ASPH 10x optical zoom (38-380), movie mode, USB connection,
additional XD card included.  Again, if you are interested, drop me a note
and I'll put you in touch.

Bill  woc2@earthlink.net