Subject: [Leica] Seeking suggestions for greater color negative latitude
From: lew at speakeasy.net (Lew Schwartz)
Date: Sat May 22 15:01:09 2004

Harry:
	Sounds like you're on the right track. If you're working with a
technician who knows how to push/pull C41, ask him to try pulling your film
one half to a full stop. I wouldn't change exposure right away, but this
should help some in keeping your highlights from blocking up. OTOH, if you
can scan them yourself and control the contrast digitally, you might find
that the negs are really ok, but the scanning & post processing need to be
improved.
-Lew