Subject: [Leica] PAW 21 dlridings
From: daniel.ridings at muspro.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon May 24 06:19:56 2004

While you guys were calling each other insulting names ... (I won't
mention the four syllable word, not four letter word, I can count, it was
four syllables) ... I was out at the "Asylum" (Asylet) boogie-ing with
bokeh with my balding friend Karl Gunnar. I deviously sat in the shade
leaving him to nourish his scholarly palour (he's an expert on Old Norse
manuscripts and literature):

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2004/21alt1.html
M3 50mm @ f2.8

There's this half-timbered house that I pass everyday on my way to work,
but it's never been more than a quaint building. This particular morning I
liked the way the rays of sun angled across the surface:

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2004/21.html
Rolleicord V, Agfa APX 400

I have another serious "a day in the life of a floundering PAWer" ... I'll
put it up on the gallery later.

Best,
Daniel