Subject: [Leica] re: Epson digital or what
From: lowiemanuel at yahoo.ca (lowi emanuel)
Date: Mon May 24 14:06:04 2004

It's the old "the end justifies the means" argument.
If you're main concern is painless quick turnaround
from shoot to display/delivery, then I suppose digital
is the way to go.

But as things stand now, I still can't imagine
preferring using digital equipment vs. Leica M with
well-chosen film, nor do I believe the results
(assessed from various perspectives) yet equal the
film-based product. Ultra-quick turnaround isn't a big
priority for me.

So for the time being, I'm sticking with Leica M
cameras as much as possible, although my bulky N**on
AF SLR gear looks rather lonely of late.

Emanuel Lowi
Montreal