Subject: [Leica] Was HCB that good?
From: nbeddoe at lehman.com (Beddoe, Neil)
Date: Tue May 25 10:14:51 2004

I've been trawling through my memory and the only HCB pics I remember as
being any good are the jump, On the Banks of the Marne and the one with the
fat man with the hat on in front of the wall with the kids running about.
All the others I can remember are just sort of OK.  There are plenty of
other photographers who have each produced dozens of pictures that stick in
my mind.

Probably says more about me than it does about HCB though.

And yes, I know he isn't dead yet.

Neil