Subject: [Leica] Indecisive
From: bill_clough at yahoo.com (Bill Clough)
Date: Tue May 25 12:40:05 2004

USA
TEXAS
CORPUS CHRISTI

Hi there--

   After all the reasoned discourse started by my photo
"The Critic," allow me to say that the two people stood
there for maybe a couple of minutes, discussing. The person
on the left kept gesturing; I shot three or four frames,
picking the one I thought showed the best gesture.

   Incidentally, both individuals are male.

--Bill