Subject: [Leica] Bull
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue May 25 19:19:58 2004

>> PS - And as I have said, this is with the caveat that the contact sheet
>> information is correct - (about which the photographer was very adamant). I
>> haven't seen the sheet in question.

I HAVE seen the contact sheet in question.
As I recall it was about 18 shots of HCB covering the jumper from a variety
of angles as the jumper did different takes.
Pretty much what I would do in the same situation if the kid was up to it.
Not that anyone's asking me.
Are people looking for some kind of ultimate truth when looking at HCB's
prints? I don?t think that is the first thing on their minds.
Me I'm looking for beauty.

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon