Subject: [Leica] Susan Sontag-- Hah!
From: frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Wed May 26 09:23:59 2004

The Spanish police found a fingerprint. The print was
distributed to world police forces, one US force found
a "match" which the Spanish questioned (it did not
look like a match using their verification techniques)
The US authorities arrested the Muslim lawyer, the
fingerprint was not his, inadequate/incompetant
techniques appear to be the culprit.
Frank