Subject: [Leica] Susan Sontag
From: sdp35 at cwazy.co.uk (sdp35)
Date: Wed May 26 13:18:34 2004

On May 26, 2004, at 8:10 AM, Philip Kokoczka wrote:

> What would you do?

Hunka hunka Big Old Snippage

> This is a site to discuss Leica cameras, lenses and accessories and
> the taking of Leica pictures. Please take all criticism of our
> military to sites set up for that purpose

Ok, I'm calling Potato Chip Bag on you, Philip.  You claim to want this
discussion off list, yet post a strong opinion.  This is like when I
used to eat potato chips with my sister on the sofa watching TV - she'd
take the bag, grab a handful for herself, then close up the bag saying,
"That's all we'll eat of these now."

I don't give a hoot what the topic is - Iraqi prisons, camera bags, or
barbecue preferences.  If a person wants it 'off list', the best way to
achieve this is to NOT post on the list, and certainly to not Chip Bag
when one does post...

Craig Zeni
Cary, NC