Subject: [Leica] This here fancy 50
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard F. Man)
Date: Thu May 27 10:50:32 2004

Come now Art, unless you are Ted Grant :-) which other Leica owners does
not have a bit of Leica lust whenever they plop down their hard earned cash?

For me. I am waiting for the people that snap up this new 'Lux and then
sell it to buy the latest Digi-thing and get a used one for a good price :-)

use richard@imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from feli at creocollective.com (Feli di Giorgio) ([Leica] This here fancy 50)