Subject: [Leica] FS: Noctilux
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Thu May 27 12:07:02 2004

Well I am going to take the plunge on the new Summilux so here is my
Noctilux for sale.

It is an E60 version with the twist and lock shade. Glass is mint and
the body is EX++ as it has minor silver spots on the focus ring. It
comes with:

the original packaging, both caps and shade
Nikon E58 front cap (far better than the Leica one)
Canon slip-on front cap (the best, easy on and off and it stays on)
Leica E60 YG yellow green filter (13392)
Leica E60 Or orange filter (13383)
Leica E60 P-cir polarising filter (13406)
Leica E60 UVa filter 13381)
B+W E60 ND 1.8-6 BL 64x neutral density filter

$1600US not including shipping.

Cheers,

John Collier

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] FS: Noctilux)