Subject: [Leica] FS: Canon D30 Body, Russar 20mm lens etc.
From: simonogilvie at totalise.co.uk (simonogilvie@totalise.co.uk)
Date: Fri May 28 06:56:30 2004

I've upgraded to a 10D, so I'm selling my D30 body.
This makes the ideal low-price digital back for all
your R-series Leica lenses when used with an adaptor!
:-)

The body is as it came in the box with all books, CDs,
cables, battery, charger (the coveted double charger),
camera strap etc.  It's been used carefully and looked
after, so the only sign of wear I can find is a little
paint scratched off the flash hotshoe.  Otherwise it is
truly mint, and even has the caps over the socket for
the remote release and the flash sync socket that most
people lose.

On ebay these go for around 500 UKP in this condition,
so I'll take offers around that figure, plus whatever
shipping costs.

I've also got a Russar 20mm screw-mount lens surplus
to requirements.  I don't have the Russar finder, but
I've been using it with a Leica plastic 21mm finder
which comes in the leather holder.  I'll sell the two
together or separately for reasonable offers.

Simon.

---- Message sent via Totalise Webmail - http://www.totalise.co.uk/